Monday, September 26, 2011

Just got my film developed from the two rolls I shot at the Japanese Classic Show and Shine. The Fujifilm Superia 200ISO came out pretty good, but not as good as I had hoped. It definitely has a lot less grain compared to the Fujichrome Provia 400X that I was using previously, and the colors a bit more normal... Somehow though I think the 400 had a much smoother clarity. It's good quality slide film so straight away its better quality than the basic 200ISO that I am currently using, but me being impatience and tightarsed I just get it cross processed.

I really want to be getting photos of this sort of quality and color:

I think I might look into getting a professional series film from Fujifilm and see how that goes next, something around 160-200ISO for minimal grain but so I can still get those beautiful colors I'm looking for.
For now, here's a photo of Zak D's SR20 Volvo from Streetkarnage 

No comments:

Post a Comment